Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Fed
The definition of fed, the meaning of the word Fed:
Is fed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any federal law-enforcement officer
- n. - The central bank of the United States; incorporates 12 Federal Reserve branch banks and all national banks and state-chartered commercial banks and some trust companies
- v. - Provide as food
- v. - Give food to
- v. - Feed into; supply
- v. - Introduce continuously
- v. - Support or promote
- v. - Take in food; used of animals only
- v. - Serve as food for; be the food for
- v. - Move along, of liquids
- v. - Profit from in an exploitatory manner
- v. - Gratify
- v. - Provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
Fed is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in fed: D E F
1 Anagram of Fed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fed:
5 words found using the letters in "Fed"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words