Yes, fed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Fed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'fed'.
- Provide as food
- Give food to
- Feed into; supply
- Introduce continuously
- Support or promote
- Take in food; used of animals only
- Serve as food for; be the food for
- Move along, of liquids
- Profit from in an exploitatory manner
- Provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
- Any federal law-enforcement officer
- The central bank of the United States; incorporates 12 Federal Reserve branch banks and all national banks and state-chartered commercial banks and some trust companies
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fed?
1 Anagram of Fed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fed:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fed'.