Is fell a Scrabble word?
Yes, fell is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Fell is a valid Scrabble word.
Fell is a word starting with f ending with l. Check our list of words starting with f ending with l.
Table of Contents
39 definitions of the word fell.
- Cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- Pass away rapidly
- Sew a seam by folding the edges
- Descend in free fall under the influence of gravity
- Move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way
- Pass suddenly and passively into a state of body or mind
- Come under, be classified or included
- Fall from clouds
- Suffer defeat, failure, or ruin
- Die, as in battle or in a hunt
- Touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- Be captured
- Occur at a specified time or place
- Decrease in size, extent, or range
- Yield to temptation or sin
- Lose office or power
- To be given by assignment or distribution
- Move in a specified direction
- Be due
- Lose one's chastity
- To be given by right or inheritance
- Come into the possession of
- Fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- Be inherited by
- Slope downward
- Lose an upright position suddenly
- Drop oneself to a lower or less erect position
- Fall or flow in a certain way
- Assume a disappointed or sad expression
- Be cast down
- Come out; issue
- Be born, used chiefly of lambs
- Begin vigorously
- Go as if by falling
- Come as if by falling
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- Seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- The act of felling something (as a tree)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fell?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fell:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'fell'.