Is meet a Scrabble word?
Yes, meet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Meet is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word meet.
- Come together
- Get together socially or for a specific purpose
- Be adjacent or come together
- Fill or meet a want or need
- Satisfy a condition or restriction
- Satisfy or fulfill
- Collect in one place
- Get to know; get acquainted with
- Meet by design; be present at the arrival of
- Contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- Experience as a reaction
- Undergo or suffer
- Be in direct physical contact with; make contact
- Being precisely fitting and right
- A meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in meet?
2 Anagrams of Meet
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to meet:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'meet'.