Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Occupy
The definition of occupy, the meaning of the word Occupy:
Is occupy a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Keep busy with
- v. - Live (in a certain place)
- v. - Occupy the whole of
- v. - Be on the mind of
- v. - March aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- v. - Require (time or space)
- v. - Consume all of one's attention or time
- v. - Assume, as of positions or roles
Occupy is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in occupy: C C O P U Y
13 words found using the letters in "Occupy"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words