Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fellows
The definition of fellows, the meaning of the word Fellows:
Is fellows a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A boy or man
- n. - A friend who is frequently in the company of another
- n. - A person who is member of one's class or profession
- n. - One of a pair
- n. - A member of a learned society
- n. - An informal form of address for a man
- n. - A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman
Fellows is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in fellows: E F L L O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fellows:
68 words found using the letters in "Fellows"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words