Is flows a Scrabble word?
Yes, flows is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Flows is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word flows.
- Move or progress freely as if in a stream
- Move along, of liquids
- Cause to flow
- Be abundantly present
- Fall or flow in a certain way
- Cover or swamp with water
- Undergo menstruation
- The motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- The amount of fluid that flows in a given time
- The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
- Any uninterrupted stream or discharge
- Something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- Dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- The monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flows?
2 Anagrams of Flows
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble