Yes, low is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Low is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word 'low'.
- In a low position; near the ground
- Make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
- Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- Literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension
- Very low in volume
- Unrefined in character
- Used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
- Of the most contemptible kind
- Low or inferior in station or quality
- No longer sufficient
- Subdued or brought low in condition or status
- Filled with melancholy and despondency
- An air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
- British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
- A low level or position or degree
- The lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in low?
1 Anagram of Low
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to low:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'low'.