Is entries a Scrabble word?
Yes, entries is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Entries is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word entries
The meaning of entries
6 definitions of the word entries.
- An item inserted in a written record
- The act of beginning something new
- A written record of a commercial transaction
- Something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- Something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- The act of entering
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in entries?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Entries
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to entries:
Unscramble the letters in entries
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'entries'.
- I: niteries
- K: kernites
- M: misenter
- S: sentries
- Y: serenity
- X: intersex