Is nearest a Scrabble word?
Yes, nearest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Nearest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word nearest.
- (superlative of `near' or `close') within the shortest distance
- Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- Being on the left side
- Closely resembling the genuine article
- Giving or spending with reluctance
- With or in a close or intimate relationship
- Very close in resemblance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nearest?
2 Anagrams of Nearest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nearest:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nearest'.
- B: absenter
- E: serenate
- J: serjeant
- R: terranes
- U: sauterne
- V: veterans