Yes, trees is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Trees is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'trees'.
- Force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- Plant with trees
- Chase an animal up a tree
- Stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms
- A figure that branches from a single root
- English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trees?
6 Anagrams of Trees
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trees:
There are 24 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trees'.
- B: berets
- K: streek
- J: jester
- O: stereo
- U: retuse
- Y: yester
- Z: zester