Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, drafts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Draw up an outline or sketch for something
2. Engage somebody to enter the army
3. Make a blueprint of
1. A document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
2. A current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
3. A preliminary sketch of a design or picture
4. A serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
5. Any of the various versions in the development of a written work
6. The depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
7. A regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
8. A dose of liquid medicine
9. Compulsory military service
10. A large and hurried swallow
11. The act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drafts?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words