Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Far
The definition of far, the meaning of the word Far:
Is far a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
- adj. - Located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj. - Being of a considerable distance or length
- adj. - Being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj. - Beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv. - To a considerable degree; very much
- adv. - At or to or from a great distance in space
- adv. - At or to a certain point or degree
- adv. - Remote in time
- adv. - To an advanced stage or point
Far is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in far: A F R
1 Anagram of Far
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to far:
3 words found using the letters in "Far"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words