Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Draught
The definition of draught, the meaning of the word Draught:
Is draught a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
- n. - A large and hurried swallow
- n. - A current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- n. - The depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- n. - A dose of liquid medicine
- n. - The act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- v. - Make a blueprint of
Draught is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in draught: A D G H R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to draught:
67 words found using the letters in "Draught"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words