Is draft a Scrabble word?
Yes, draft is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Draft is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word draft.
- Draw up an outline or sketch for something
- Engage somebody to enter the army
- Make a blueprint of
- A document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
- A current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- A preliminary sketch of a design or picture
- A serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
- Any of the various versions in the development of a written work
- The depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- A regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
- A dose of liquid medicine
- Compulsory military service
- A large and hurried swallow
- The act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in draft?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to draft:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'draft'.