Is doings a Scrabble word?
Yes, doings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Doings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word doings
The meaning of doings
14 definitions of the word doings.
- Engage in
- Carry out or perform an action
- Get (something) done
- Proceed or get along
- Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- Create or design, often in a certain way
- Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- Carry on or function
- Arrange attractively
- Travel or traverse (a distance)
- Manner of acting or controlling yourself
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in doings?
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Doings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to doings:
Unscramble the letters in doings
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'doings'.