Is dogs a Scrabble word?
Yes, dogs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Dogs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word dogs
The meaning of dogs
8 definitions of the word dogs.
- Go after with the intent to catch
- A member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
- A dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- Informal term for a man
- Someone who is morally reprehensible
- A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- A hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- Metal supports for logs in a fireplace
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dogs?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Dogs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dogs:
Unscramble the letters in dogs
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dogs'.