Is dying a Scrabble word?
Yes, dying is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Dying is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word dying.
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Suffer or face the pain of death
- Be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- Stop operating or functioning
- Feel indifferent towards
- Languish as with love or desire
- Cut or shape with a die
- To be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- Lose sparkle or bouquet
- Disappear or come to an end
- Suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense)
- In or associated with the process of passing from life or ceasing to be
- Eagerly desirous
- The time when something ends
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dying?
1 Anagram of Dying
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dying:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dying'.