Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Cradle
The definition of cradle, the meaning of the word Cradle:
Is cradle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A baby bed with sides and rockers
- n. - Where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence
- n. - Birth of a person
- n. - A trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
- v. - Hold gently and carefully
- v. - Bring up from infancy
- v. - Hold or place in or as if in a cradle
- v. - Cut grain with a cradle scythe
- v. - Wash in a cradle
- v. - Run with the stick
Cradle is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cradle: A C D E L R
2 Anagrams of Cradle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cradle:
70 words found using the letters in "Cradle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words