Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Clad
The definition of clad, the meaning of the word Clad:
Is clad a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Provide with clothes or put clothes on
- v. - Furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- v. - Cover as if with clothing
- adj. - Wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination
- adj. - Having an outer covering especially of thin metal
Clad is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in clad: A C D L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to clad:
7 words found using the letters in "Clad"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words