Is real a Scrabble word?
Yes, real is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Real is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word real.
- Used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
- Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; not ghosts"
- No less than what is stated; worthy of the name
- Not to be taken lightly
- Capable of being treated as fact
- Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- Of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
- Having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- (of property) fixed or immovable
- Coinciding with reality
- Any rational or irrational number
- The basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos
- An old small silver Spanish coin
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in real?
3 Anagrams of Real
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to real:
There are 20 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'real'.
- A: areal
- E: laree
- I: ariel
- H: haler
- K: laker
- U: ureal
- W: waler