Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Real
The definition of real, the meaning of the word Real:
Is real a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any rational or irrational number
- n. - The basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos
- n. - An old small silver Spanish coin
- adj. - Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; not ghosts"
- adj. - No less than what is stated; worthy of the name
- adj. - Not to be taken lightly
- adj. - Capable of being treated as fact
- adj. - Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj. - Of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
- adj. - Having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- adj. - (of property) fixed or immovable
- adj. - Coinciding with reality
- adv. - Used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
Real is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in real: A E L R
3 Anagrams of Real
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to real:
16 words found using the letters in "Real"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words