Is cradles a Scrabble word?
Yes, cradles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Cradles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word cradles.
- Hold gently and carefully
- Bring up from infancy
- Hold or place in or as if in a cradle
- Cut grain with a cradle scythe
- Wash in a cradle
- Run with the stick
- A baby bed with sides and rockers
- Where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence
- Birth of a person
- A trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cradles?
1 Anagram of Cradles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cradles:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cradles'.