Is cleared a Scrabble word?
Yes, cleared is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Cleared is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
26 definitions of the word cleared.
- Rid of objects or obstructions such as e.g. trees and brush
- Freed from any question of guilt
- Rid of obstructions
- Make a way or path by removing objects
- Become clear
- Grant authorization or clearance for
- Go unchallenged; be approved
- Be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts
- Go away or disappear
- Pass by, over, or under without making contact
- Make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear
- Free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment
- Clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.
- Yield as a net profit
- Make as a net profit
- Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- Pass an inspection or receive authorization
- Pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
- Settle, as of a debt
- Make clear, bright, light, or translucent
- Rid of instructions or data
- Remove (people) from a building
- Remove the occupants of
- Free (the throat) by making a rasping sound
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cleared?
3 Anagrams of Cleared
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cleared:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cleared'.