Is card a Scrabble word?
Yes, card is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Card is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word card.
- Separate the fibers of
- Ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
- One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes
- A card certifying the identity of the bearer
- A rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures)
- Thin cardboard, usually rectangular
- A witty amusing person who makes jokes
- A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- A printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- (golf) a record of scores (as in golf)
- A list of dishes available at a restaurant
- (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
- A printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in card?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to card:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'card'.