Is rocker a Scrabble word?
Yes, rocker is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Rocker is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word rocker.
- An attendant who rocks a child in a cradle
- A performer or composer or fan of rock music
- A teenager or young adult in the 1960s who wore leather jackets and rode motorcycles
- A chair mounted on rockers
- A trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
- An ice skate with a curved blade
- A curved support that permits the supported object to rock to and fro
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rocker?
2 Anagrams of Rocker
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rocker:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rocker'.