Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Buttes
The definition of buttes, the meaning of the word Buttes:
Is buttes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hill that rises abruptly from the surrounding region; has a flat top and sloping sides
- n. - A town in southwestern Montana; center for mining copper
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- v. - To strike, thrust or shove against
- v. - Place end to end without overlapping
Buttes is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in buttes: B E S T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to buttes:
38 words found using the letters in "Buttes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words