Is test a Scrabble word?
Yes, test is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Test is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word test.
- Put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- Test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- Examine someone's knowledge of something
- Show a certain characteristic when tested
- Achieve a certain score or rating on a test
- Determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- Undergo a test
- Trying something to find out about it
- Any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc
- A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge
- The act of undergoing testing
- The act of testing something
- A hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in test?
3 Anagrams of Test
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to test:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'test'.