Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Edge
The definition of edge, the meaning of the word Edge:
Is edge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The boundary of a surface
- n. - A line determining the limits of an area
- n. - A sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- n. - The attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- n. - A slight competitive advantage
- n. - The outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something
- v. - Advance slowly, as if by inches
- v. - Provide with a border or edge
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- v. - Provide with an edge
Edge is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in edge: D E E G
1 Anagram of Edge
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to edge:
6 words found using the letters in "Edge"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words