Is march a Scrabble word?
Yes, march is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
March is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word march.
- March in a procession
- Force to march
- Walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride
- March in protest; take part in a demonstration
- Walk ostentatiously
- Cause to march or go at a marching pace
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- The month following February and preceding April
- The act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind)
- A steady advance
- A procession of people walking together
- District consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area
- Genre of music written for marching
- A degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in march?
1 Anagram of March
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to march:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'march'.