Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Border
The definition of border, the meaning of the word Border:
Is border a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A line that indicates a boundary
- n. - The boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- n. - The boundary of a surface
- n. - A decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- n. - A strip forming the outer edge of something
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- v. - Form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- v. - Enclose in or as if in a frame
- v. - Provide with a border or edge
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
Border is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in border: B D E O R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to border:
41 words found using the letters in "Border"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words