Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bridge
The definition of bridge, the meaning of the word Bridge:
Is bridge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- n. - A circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- n. - Something resembling a bridge in form or function
- n. - The hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
- n. - Any of various card games based on whist for four players
- n. - A wooden support that holds the strings up
- n. - A denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- n. - The link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- n. - An upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- v. - Connect or reduce the distance between
- v. - Make a bridge across
- v. - Cross over on a bridge
Bridge is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bridge: B D E G I R
1 Anagram of Bridge
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bridge:
53 words found using the letters in "Bridge"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words