Is bed a Scrabble word?
Yes, bed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word bed.
- Furnish with a bed
- Place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- Put to bed
- Have sexual intercourse with
- Prepare for sleep
- A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- A plot of ground in which plants are growing
- A depression forming the ground under a body of water
- (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- A stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- Single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- The flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- A foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bed?
1 Anagram of Bed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bed:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bed'.