Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Bridges
The definition of bridges, the meaning of the word Bridges:
Is bridges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States labor leader who organized the longshoremen (1901-1990)
- n. - A structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- n. - A circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- n. - Something resembling a bridge in form or function
- n. - The hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
- n. - Any of various card games based on whist for four players
- n. - A wooden support that holds the strings up
- n. - A denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- n. - The link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- n. - An upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- v. - Connect or reduce the distance between
- v. - Make a bridge across
- v. - Cross over on a bridge
Bridges is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in bridges: B D E G I R S
1 Anagram of Bridges
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bridges:
124 words found using the letters in "Bridges"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words