Yes, bridges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Bridges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'bridges'.
- Connect or reduce the distance between
- Make a bridge across
- Cross over on a bridge
- United States labor leader who organized the longshoremen (1901-1990)
- A structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- A circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- Something resembling a bridge in form or function
- The hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
- Any of various card games based on whist for four players
- A wooden support that holds the strings up
- A denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- The link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- An upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bridges?
1 Anagram of Bridges
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bridges:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'bridges'.