Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bird
The definition of bird, the meaning of the word Bird:
Is bird a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- n. - The flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- n. - Informal terms for a (young) woman
- n. - A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- n. - Badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- v. - Watch and study birds in their natural habitat
Bird is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bird: B D I R
1 Anagram of Bird
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bird:
7 words found using the letters in "Bird"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words