Is big a Scrabble word?
Yes, big is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Big is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word big
The meaning of big
17 definitions of the word big.
- Extremely well
- In a boastful manner
- On a grand scale
- In a major way
- Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- Very intense
- Loud and firm
- Conspicuous in position or importance
- Exhibiting self-importance
- Feeling self-importance
- (of animals) fully developed
- Marked by intense physical force
- Generous and understanding and tolerant
- Given or giving freely
- In an advanced stage of pregnancy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in big?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Big
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to big:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'big'.