Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Blurred
The definition of blurred, the meaning of the word Blurred:
Is blurred a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Become glassy; lose clear vision
- v. - To make less distinct or clear
- v. - Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- v. - Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- v. - Make dim or indistinct
- v. - Become vague or indistinct
- adj. - Indistinct or hazy in outline
- adj. - Unclear in form or expression
Blurred is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in blurred: B D E L R R U
60 words found using the letters in "Blurred"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words