Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ruled
The definition of ruled, the meaning of the word Ruled:
Is ruled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Exercise authority over; as of nations
- v. - Decide with authority
- v. - Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- v. - Decide on and make a declaration about
- v. - Have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- v. - Mark or draw with a ruler
- v. - Keep in check
- adj. - Subject to a ruling authority
Ruled is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in ruled: D E L R U
1 Anagram of Ruled
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruled:
22 words found using the letters in "Ruled"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words