Yes, ruled is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Ruled is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'ruled'.
- Subject to a ruling authority
- Exercise authority over; as of nations
- Decide with authority
- Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- Decide on and make a declaration about
- Have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- Mark or draw with a ruler
- Keep in check
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ruled?
1 Anagram of Ruled
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruled:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ruled'.