Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Confuse
The definition of confuse, the meaning of the word Confuse:
Is confuse a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Mistake one thing for another
- v. - Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- v. - Cause to feel embarrassment
- v. - Assemble without order or sense
- v. - Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
Confuse is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in confuse: C E F N O S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to confuse:
70 words found using the letters in "Confuse"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words