Is blur a Scrabble word?
Yes, blur is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Blur is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word blur.
- Become glassy; lose clear vision
- To make less distinct or clear
- Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- Make dim or indistinct
- Become vague or indistinct
- A hazy or indistinct representation
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blur?
1 Anagram of Blur
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blur:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'blur'.