Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Grim
The definition of grim, the meaning of the word Grim:
Is grim a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- adj. - Shockingly repellent; inspiring horror
- adj. - Harshly ironic or sinister
- adj. - Harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj. - Filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj. - Causing dejection
Grim is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in grim: G I M R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grim:
5 words found using the letters in "Grim"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words