Yes, sable is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Sable is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'sable'.
- Of a dark somewhat brownish black
- An artist's brush made of sable hairs
- The expensive dark brown fur of the marten
- A very dark black
- A scarf (or trimming) made of sable
- Marten of northern Asian forests having luxuriant dark brown fur
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sable?
3 Anagrams of Sable
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sable:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sable'.