Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sable
The definition of sable, the meaning of the word Sable:
Is sable a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An artist's brush made of sable hairs
- n. - The expensive dark brown fur of the marten
- n. - A very dark black
- n. - A scarf (or trimming) made of sable
- n. - Marten of northern Asian forests having luxuriant dark brown fur
- adj. - Of a dark somewhat brownish black
Sable is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sable: A B E L S
3 Anagrams of Sable
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sable:
45 words found using the letters in "Sable"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words