Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Steel
The definition of steel, the meaning of the word Steel:
Is steel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range
- n. - A cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- n. - Knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- v. - Get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- v. - Cover, plate, or edge with steel
Steel is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in steel: E E L S T
5 Anagrams of Steel
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to steel:
29 words found using the letters in "Steel"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words