Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Blade
The definition of blade, the meaning of the word Blade:
Is blade a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
- n. - A dashing young man
- n. - Something long and thin resembling a blade of grass
- n. - A cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- n. - A cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- n. - A broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- n. - The part of the skate that slides on the ice
- n. - Flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- n. - The flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
Blade is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blade: A B D E L
2 Anagrams of Blade
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blade:
39 words found using the letters in "Blade"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words