Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Battery
The definition of battery, the meaning of the word Battery:
Is battery a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place
- n. - A device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series
- n. - A collection of related things intended for use together
- n. - A unit composed of the pitcher and catcher
- n. - A series of stamps operated in one mortar for crushing ores
- n. - The heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target
- n. - An assault in which the assailant makes physical contact
Battery is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in battery: A B E R T T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to battery:
96 words found using the letters in "Battery"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words