Is bay a Scrabble word?
Yes, bay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bay is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word bay.
- Utter in deep prolonged tones
- Bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- (used of animals especially a horse) of a moderate reddish-brown color
- An indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- The sound of a hound on the scent
- Small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking; also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors
- A compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital
- A compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose
- A small recess opening off a larger room
- A horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bay?
1 Anagram of Bay
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bay:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bay'.