Yes, bears is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bears is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word 'bears'.
- Cause to be born
- Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- Move while holding up or supporting
- Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- Contain or hold; have within
- Bring in
- Have on one's person
- Behave in a certain manner
- Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- Support or hold in a certain manner
- Be pregnant with
- Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- An investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bears?
5 Anagrams of Bears
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bears:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bears'.
- A: abaser
- B: barbes
- G: barges
- O: boreas
- V: braves