Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Digest
The definition of digest, the meaning of the word Digest:
Is digest a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A periodical that summarizes the news
- n. - Something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)
- v. - Convert food into absorbable substances
- v. - Arrange and integrate in the mind
- v. - Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- v. - Become assimilated into the body
- v. - Systematize, as by classifying and summarizing
- v. - Soften or disintegrate, as by undergoing exposure to heat or moisture
- v. - Make more concise
- v. - Soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture
Digest is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in digest: D E G I S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to digest:
61 words found using the letters in "Digest"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words