Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Birth
The definition of birth, the meaning of the word Birth:
Is birth a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time when something begins (especially life)
- n. - The event of being born
- n. - The process of giving birth
- n. - The kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- n. - A baby born; an offspring
- v. - Cause to be born
Birth is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in birth: B H I R T
1 Anagram of Birth
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to birth:
10 words found using the letters in "Birth"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words