Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Brakes
The definition of brakes, the meaning of the word Brakes:
Is brakes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A braking device consisting of a combination of interacting parts that work to slow a motor vehicle
- n. - A restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- n. - Any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- n. - Large coarse fern often several feet high; essentially weed ferns; cosmopolitan
- n. - An area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- n. - Anything that slows or hinders a process
- v. - Stop travelling by applying a brake
- v. - Cause to stop by applying the brakes
Brakes is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in brakes: A B E K R S
3 Anagrams of Brakes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brakes:
88 words found using the letters in "Brakes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words