Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Baser
The definition of baser, the meaning of the word Baser:
Is baser a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Serving as or forming a base
- adj. - Of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- adj. - (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- adj. - Not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- adj. - Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj. - Illegitimate
- adj. - Debased; not genuine
Baser is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in baser: A B E R S
5 Anagrams of Baser
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baser:
48 words found using the letters in "Baser"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words