Is baser a Scrabble word?
Yes, baser is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Baser is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word baser.
- Serving as or forming a base
- Of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- Not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- Debased; not genuine
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in baser?
5 Anagrams of Baser
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baser:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'baser'.
- A: abaser
- B: barbes
- G: barges
- O: boreas
- V: braves