Is beards a Scrabble word?
Yes, beards is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Beards is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word beards.
- Go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
- The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
- A tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
- A person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
- Hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- Tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in beards?
6 Anagrams of Beards
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beards:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'beards'.